Whether you want to dye your satin or canvas shoes for a photo shoot, competition, convention or a show, Point Paint is your number one solution! They believe that dyeing ballet shoes to match your skin tone should be easy. That’s why Pointe People has worked hard to give you their seven nude shades of Pointe Paint. Pointe Paint provides a convenient, clean and easy way to dye (and matte!) your fabric shoes, including pointe shoes and canvas technique slippers. One bottle of Pointe Paint will be enough for one pair of pointe shoes, depending on your size.
- How do you apply Pointe Paint?
- Shake with the cap on. Then you take the cap off and press sponge on a paper towel a couple of times till paint flow started. Finally your brush it onto your shoes evenly.
- How fast will shoes dry after dyeing them?
- It takes between 30 to 60 minutes to dry each pair of shoes.
- Will the dye leave any marks on the floor?
- After the shoes are fully dried, the dye will not leave any marks on the floor.
- Will the dye change the structure of shoes including shrinking them?
- As the dye is water-based, it will not change the structure of your shoes. It will not shrink them or change the flexibility of the shoes.
- Is the dye waterproof?
- While the dye is not waterproof, it does sustain normal dance-related sweating.
- How many pairs of shoes will one bottle dye?
- It depends on a persons shoe size, but it is estimated that each bottle will dye 1-2 pairs of shoes.