If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Développé Pointe Shoe with #3 Shank and #5.5 Shank
- Moderate, slightly tapered, reinforced inner toe box
- Moderate-high vamp
- Round shaped throat
- Elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Moderate side and heel measurements
- Standard side seam
- Feathered full wings for lateral support
- Moderate-high hand-flattened crown
- Moderate, slightly slanted platform encourages the dancer to go over the box
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- Skived ball of the foot encourages smooth roll through and articulation
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Available in Pink color only
- Available in narrow, medium and wide widths
- Available in whole and half sizes
- For women start 1/2 size to a whole size up from street shoe size
- For men start 2 sizes up from street shoe size