- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair.
- Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Balance Lisse offers a supportive and secure, streamlined fit, no matter how demanding the routine. Designed on a curved last, a medium shank follows the natural contours of the foot, keeping the instep in contact with the shoe, to provide comfort and injury protection.
- Very wide platform, tapered internally, that helps dancers to feel as though they could remain en pointe all day
- Curved last follows the natural contours of the foot
- The contoured heel has been expertly sculpted to reduce bagginess; achieving a beautiful, seamless line every time
- Reinforced satin remains smooth and strong through vigorous pointe work
- Enables you to create beautiful, seamless lines on stage and fulfil your full potential en pointe
- This reinforced material is also stronger and longer lasting, helping to reduce wrinkles and provide an overall smoother look
- Balance Lisse features a sleek, contoured heel that gives a lower profile to the foot, together with overall reduction in appearance on the heel
- A thin, soft and flexible sponge has been incorporated into the heel of the shoe, to effectively maintain the natural shape of the heel
- Full sole
- A low profile
- Medium sides
- U-shaped open throat line
- For women start 2 sizes down from street shoe size
- For men start at street shoe size