If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Lumina U-Cut Pointe Shoe with Drawstring
Bask in the glow of the spotlight in Lumina, all eyes on your dazzling technique. With the pliable shanks, pre-arched construction and exquisite appearance of the Spotlight Collection, Lumina u-cut pointe shoes feature a very slightly tapered box with a medium crown and wide toe platform, and a generous heel. Dancers most likely to choose Lumina have even-length to slightly tapered toes, and consistency in width from the metatarsal area to the heel (“Rectangular” foot)
- Wide toe platform
- Very slightly tapered box
- Medium crown
- For Sizing follow the Russian Pointe Shoe guild for finding shoe size conversion
- Width 6 is not available in sizes below 36