If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Pointe Shoes Based on SmartPointe Last
The new generation of ballerinas not always has a high arch, and the change of foot characteristics leads to the changes in the last. SmartPointe last is created to fit wide and medium width foot with medium or low arch. Slightly tapered form with medium platform create elegant look, prolonging the leg lines.
SmartPointe has unique elastic glue — it adapts to the dancers’ foot but stays flexible. When the shoe is on the dancer can soften the box with fingers to adjust the box to the shape of the foot to emphasize the arch.
– New microfiber heel counter provides anti-slip protection.
– New outsole to enable smooth roll up to en-pointe.
– Side seams at the arch, along with lower cut heel and sides accentuate the dancer’s arch.
– Natural leather outsole.
– Longer wings and new «U» cut grants genuine look.
– Super lightweight shoe due to elastic paste method.
Last Type: SmartPointe
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: New «U»-cut, Medium
Sole: Hand-stitched, suede leather
Sizes: 3.0— 8.5
Width: XX — XXXXX
Upper material: ballet pink satin
For ladies sizing, begin with 2-2.5 sizes down from street shoe size.