- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Pointe Shoes Based on 2007 Last
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
These shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp , a medium platform. Pointes suit all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like «3007», but want a quieter shoe.
– Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
– The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
– The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
– Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
– The style where glory and functionality merge.
-New, noise-reducing strip on the pointe platform and on the sole under the toes
-New, unique glue with latex to give the box additional elasticity
-New box assembly reducing the length of the stiff part of the vamp slightly
-As original 3007, these model is also extra light, made with suede machine-stitched sole that provides an easy transition from the demi-pointe to the pointe and back.
-The shoe is distinguished by its perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, lack of noise and perfect comfort.
Last Type: 2007
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: U-cut, Medium
Sole: Machine-stitched, suede leather
Sizes: 4 — 8.5
Width: XX — XXXXX
Upper material: ballet pink satin
For ladies, begin with 2-2.5 sizes down from street shoe size.