If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
- Freed of London Studios Professional Hard Pointe Shoes.
- This shoe has a strong block and tapered on to pointe platform, with a shock absorbing layer to diffuse stress.
- It has a strong graduated insole, as well as dipped sides and an elastic drawstring.
- This shoe is suited to mid level students and above.
- Technically manufactured in the Freed of London factory
- Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
- Available with Standard or Hard insoles
- Deep vamp cut to either V or Round shape
- Strong supportive block
- Internal shock absorbing component in the platform to diffuse stress
- Strong Wing block
- Tapered platform
- Angled on to pointe
- Dipped sides
- Elastic drawstring
- Manufacture process ensures uniformity and consistency
- Worn by intermediate students and professional dancers with great success
- Made in the UK
- Available in widths D – EE; narrow – wide
- Available in sizes 4 – 8
- Available in standard and hard shanks
- For women start two sizes down from street shoe size
- For men start at street shoe size.