- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Donatella Pointe Shoe with #2 Shank and #3 Shank
Roll to demi-pointe with ease in the Donatella #2 Shank Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a moderate, slightly tapered toe box and a firm, 2″ leather board shank. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. The slight “U” shaped throat flatters the arch and creates an overal sleeker appearance. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Moderate, slightly tapered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Low vamp, low sides
- Slight “U” shape throat flatters the arch
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched platform eliminates pleats
- High and wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #2 leather board shank, 1/2 skived (1/2 Shank) with #1 on ball of foot
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size
- For men, begin 2 1/2 sizes up from street shoe