If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Ava Pointe Shoe with #2.5 Shank and #3.5 Shank
Arabesque like a professional in the Ava Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a combination, 2.5″ leather board and red board shank that offers flexibility to the arch. As well as a reinforced #3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero. Features a high and wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Removable medical grade gel cushion is placed on the internal edge of the platform for added comfort. The plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and unnecessary blistering caused by friction.
- Broad inner toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Internal heel counter provides additional structure at heel
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Lowered profile
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Slightly slanted platform encourages the dancer to go over the box
- Removable surgical gel on internal platform edge alleviates toe pressure
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating
- Bias side seam elongates line of the foot
- Feathered full wing box for lateral support
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Available in pink only
- Available in Narrow, Medium, Wide and Double Wide widths
- Whole and half sizes
- Available in 2.5 and 3.5 shank strength
- For women start 1/2 to 1 size up from street shoe size.
- For men start about 2 sizes up from street shoe size