- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair.
- Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
Raffiné takes the best of the Heritage and innovates further to deliver a shoe with enhanced lines, built in noise reduction and better arch support. The contoured heel construction and shorter outsole of the Raffiné create an elegant line closely following the natural shape of the foot while en pointe. The reinforced satin provides durability and minimises noise. Available in two insole options, classic and arch support – those seeking more support while en pointe. An ideal shoe for students and professionals alike.
- Excess material has been removed from the heel and a shorter outsole has been used to allow the shoe to follow the natural line of the heel more closely while en pointe
- The arch support insole option provides additional support in the arch of the foot while still allowing for the full articulation of a classic insole.
- Additional layering through the pleats and platform base provides up to 8 times more insulation from noise
- Reinforced satin material is stronger and longer lasting than traditional satins and helps to reduce wrinkles providing an overall smoother look.
- Removable internal gel cushions for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses
- No heel cushion
- Cotton drawstring
- V shape vamp
- Medium platform
- Low sides
- Tapered last