If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
- Due to the specific nature of fitting Pointe shoes it is not advised to try to figure out your sizing as a first time student or if you have grown out of an old pair. Please call and make an appointment if you are uncertain about the fit or sizing of shoes.
- These shoes are not a toy neither are they for play.
- If you have not been approved by your dance instructor or if you are not in a registered Pointe class, please do not purchase this product.
- Ellman’s Dancewear is not liable for any injuries that may occur because of misuse.
- BLOCH bestselling pointe shoe the Balance European has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- Available in two different shank strengths.
- The Balance European and the Balance European Strong allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Available in Pink ONLY
- Available in widths 1X through 4X; narrow through wide
- Available whole and half sizes
- Available in standard and strong shank strength
- For women start 2 sizes down from street shoe size
- For men start at street shoe size.