If you have questions call Ellman’s Dancewear.
Annabella is a delightfully lightweight practice shoe with a crossed open-toe design and low wide heel. Elegant and classic light Latin Salsa shoe with a 1.5 inch sleek heel. Light and functional practice shoe designed for the social dancer, students and teaching professionals. Also suitable for social ballroom dancing.
- Flexible suede sole gives greater ability to point and flex and is perfect for spins, slides and turns
- Padded insole offers extra cushioning
- Comfortable and absorbent microfibre lining
- Full heel cup and adjustable ankle strap for greater security, stability and support
- Soft and strong leather upper with covered leather heel
- The slim, tapered heel is elegant and placed in the middle of the heel for stability
- The flexible outsole and crossed open toe design move with the foot when pointing and the full heel cup offers support
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides
- Pin buckle fastening
- Cushioned insole for comfort, shock absorption and to protect the metatarsals
- The low wide heel offers stability and also makes this a great shoe for dance styles like swing